Just outside the hotel you can take a stroll through the Spiegelsberge Landscape Park, do extensive sports or discover the more than 1200-year-old Halberstadt â€“ a city full of treasures that surprises with art and culture.
Streets with numerous restored half-timbered houses in the old town tell of a changing city history. One of the places where you can breathe history is the Cathedral Square â€“ located between the Gothic Cathedral with its unique cathedral treasure and the Romanesque Church of Our Lady. From here you can explore museums such as the Gleimhaus or the Behrend Lehmann Museum of Jewish History and Culture. If you want to get to know a really unusual art project, you should stroll through the old town to the worldâ€™s unique John Cage organ project in the Burchardikirche
Another cultural gem of the region is the Nordharzer StĂ¤dtebundtheater. With drama, ballet, opera and symphony concert, the ensemble offers a varied and experimental programme.
Go on a discovery!
If a seminar day ends early, take the chance and take an excursion to the UNESCO World Heritage city of Quedlinburg, the romantic Wernigerode, the legendary Thale or the blossoming city of Blankenburg. All four can be reached in less than half an hour by car from Halberstadt. The Harz, with its countless hiking trails and the Brocken, the highest mountain in northern Germany, is right on your doorstep. So that you can get an idea of what our region has to offer even before your arrival, we have put together some sights and worthwhile excursion destinations.
- Schlossberg and Collegiate Church
- Old town and courtyards
- Selketalbahn –Â To the information page
- Museum of crafts
- Old town with town hall
- Miniature park â€śKleiner Harzâ€ť
- HasserĂ¶der Brewery
- Harzer Narrow Gauge Railway – To the information page
- Boulders with surrounding countryside for hiking and winter sports
- Burgruine Regenstein – To the information page
- Baroque Gardens – To the information page
- Large and small castle – To the information page
- Michaelstein Monastery
- TDevilâ€™s Wall
- Climbing forest
- Western town Pullman City 2 in Hasselfelde
- Glass manufactory â€śHarzkristallâ€ť – To the information page
- Cable cars adventure world
- Horseback – To the information page
- Hexentanzplatz – To the information page
- Hiking area Bodetal
- Bodetal Therme